Terms and Conditions
1) Punctuality: our training sessions start on time! The athletes should be at the dojang (training facility) 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the session.
2) Bowing: when entering and leaving the dojang the athlete shows respect
3) Greeting: the athlete greets every peer as well as the coach
4) Respect: the athlete shows respect to everyone and everything
5) Cleanliness: the athlete wears a clean and ironed Dobok
6) Jewelry: the athlete does NOT wear jewelry for the risk of injuries. This applies especially to piercings!
7) Long hair: the athlete should have his/her long her bound together or in a bun
8) Swearing: the dojang is a place of respect. Therefore there is NO swearing!
1) Barefoot or Taekwondo shoes – NO common sneakers, there is a risk of injuries!
2) Dobok, or if not available yet, a long pair of sports trousers and a white T-shirt